Huwebes, Hunyo 19, 2014

Facebook Error Today 6/19/2014




Facebook Says that:

Sorry, something went wrong

We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can




Hope this could be fixed soon. I think Facebook will be online again in 10 to 20 minutes.

I guess there are bugs having fixed because we all knew there are different bugs on our Facebook.

I know that you encountered some bugs on the page you handled.

  • One bug i encountered is some of the messages can't be seen. 
  • Second is sometimes the past messages are in the top messages.
  • Third is every time I open a message,  pop up screen will show and whenever i close it, the screen will go on the top most message. (It annoys me so much because it didn't froze on the last message I opened)

Please bear with Facebook regarding technical issues, lets just hope they can fix it soon.



Source: CoolBuster

Visit and follow our website: Trending News Portal

© Trending News Portal

0 comments

Mag-post ng isang Komento